Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own this New Laptop that cannot come across to play DVDs. It's brand is ACER2480. Please comfort me.?

The Laptop is untried. The brand is Acer2480. Its been next to me for five months now. Three months ago, it couldn't play DVDs. PLEASE assistance me as I really wanna Play DVDs on my Laptop.


Answer:

If the DVD software, included on your laptop, worked for two months, then stopped working, I'll bet you installed another DVD program. OR you own Malware! See the link below:



Back up adjectives personal data from your PC (copy to disc / DVD / external hard drive). Then, use the Acer Recovery disks to reset to factory condition. You must use your Recovery disks, to avoid driver problems, not a store-bought XP.



WARNING!: The Recovery disks may be ON the tricky drive, so Read The Friendly Manual FIRST.
USE AN ENCODER TO PLAY DVD.
do you have a DVD player or a simple compact disc player?

Bad or incorrect drivers

Bad DVD player
Make life easier, be sure you enjoy Power DVD installed in your laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment