Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own downloaded an updated driver for my video card,but?

the installation instructions voice to unload my current driver first, won't that cause my display to dance black before I can nouns the new driver? Is this a stupid cross-question?


Answer:

It's not really a stupid question, I have the same one hahaha. Anyway, when you uninstall the programs it'll be fine. It doesn't make happen a black screen, but it might set the resolution INCREDIBLY low, but that doesn't really business since you'll install the new drivers soon anyway. Also, remember to turn bad your virus protections; I didn't at first and it didn't install right. Hope that this helps :)
no, your computer won't shift black, it will only step back and resort to generic window drivers that give you the stripped minimum for display purposes. On Xp, it won't be that bad unlike elder operating system. You'll get clad display from your graphics card, but without the drivers. Your card will work, but not at full specifications. Once the unknown drivers are loaded, you can optimize the card to whatever specs the card can knob.



Not to worry, you will find display to load the unknown drivers.


No comments:

Post a Comment