Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy a laptop, and how dose wifi work , i enjoy huges network for internet i am going on vaca?

powerfully the question is , i own satilite internet , , i am going on vaca, tommorrow i wantto bring my laptop, i am visiting , my parents , surrounded by cape cod , how do i win my gateway laptop, to work down there , i live 500 miles from , them , how do i catch my laptop to work , i have wifi , , what do i do , look for , hot spots , bring my router beside me , i have it pluged contained by to , my home her e, how dose a laptop work , hwen you leave your home, >????, please , stipulation answers fast , thankyou , adjectives you yahoooers,,lol,


Answer:

A laptop wifi searches for local nouns connections, so lets influence they have a neighbour 50 foot from their house broacasting a signal from their router, you might be able to BORROW, their internet if here no password...

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment