Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hv purchase laptop but which is best?

I hv purchase laptop, ilke acer laptop but which will be series is given , my work moslty on window and linux?

can u suggest me which acer laptop or which laptop is best?


Answer:

By far, a Mac is the best computer I have ever have! Apple has great support and offer free training on their software and hardware. I have also never have a virus since I started using a Mac (knock on wood). My Dell computer went down 2-3 times beside viruses and it be a huge pain surrounded by the butt every time!



You should definitely progress to an Apple store and check out their laptops before making a result on buying anything else. They may be a little more expensive upfront, but noticeably worth it, ask anyone who uses one.



P.S. No, I don't work for Apple Computers.
hi

i have a dell inspiron 5100 especially little trouble with it uses win xp which i really like no goofy blue error screen,,,,
If you like it, are comfortable using it, and it works immaculately, then you enjoy a good one. Personally, I approaching my Toshiba Satellite, but that's my opinion. Another soul will only buy HP or Dell. It's up to you to resolve.
I also have a Dell Inspiron (1100) hold had it for a few years presently and has given me tremendously little trouble. I think contained by order to influence which laptop is best, one has to consider what they want the laptop for, what features you are looking for, trait of the workmanship, etc etc..it is a personal thing, up to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment