Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a mac book pro next to an dvi output can I use a dvi to component front to output to TV?

I want to connect to an LCD TV via the component input can this be done, and if so will the competence of picture from my laptop be as good on the TV


Answer:

Quality will depend on the output resolution of your laptop, and the peak size of your tv, but it should be comparable.



I have my PC hooked up to my 42 1080p HDTV and is what I use every afternoon, sitting in my living room.



1920x1080 resolution is sweet for gaming, don't ya know?



Just remember that DVI does not transport sound, so it will purely be the picture.



I imagine it would work fine for component as resourcefully. I have used both VGA and DVI to connect my laptop to my TV (my tv has VGA/HDMI/DVI etc.
Check this out: http://sewelldirect.com/dvivideoadapter.
Probably best to use Apple's overpriced adapter.



http://store.apple.com/1-800-my-apple/we...

Read the requirements on in attendance to make sure it is the right one for your hardware.



Note that the part will be horrible. If you have HDMI on your TV, do that instead. Otherwise, don't plan on reading certificate.
yes u can. the picture will be the same. i do this beside my dads laptop all the time

how to straighten hair with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment