Friday, September 17, 2010

I own an HP dv4000 running XP; I want to use an external USB upright to toggle to an external monitor.?

Please data that I AM able to toggle to my external monitor using the dv4000 grand piano, by pressing a combination of fn+F4 keys. My desire is to know how to accomplish this with my external baby grand as well.



The external the ivories is an A4Tech USB, which has F1-F12 key but does not have the fn switch which is available on the the dv4000's keyboard.



The A4Tech USB upright does allow me to setup a dedicated hotkey to execute a shell scribble. Is there a shell command I might execute to toggle to the external monitor.


Answer:

you might wanna contact hp total assistance online support for that , i always dispatch them emails , they reply in minutes , and present great help

www.hp.com





hope i help

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment