Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a latest laptop but I want the songs on my itunes to receive transfered to my brand new laptop. How can I do that??

Do I necessitate to burn all my songs onto a disk from my elderly laptop and then verbs them to my new laptop?? Or is nearby an easier way?? I basically want to transfer my information from one itunes to another..


Answer:

ummm a flah drive (junk drive) wuld be much easier!
Is it XP to XP? If so they form a program that you can transfer files. and how abundant gigs of music? you could burn data disc using nero or your burning porgram of choice, if here isnt hugely many (If you enjoy a dvd burner use that because it can hold more music on one disc). you also hook hook both computers up to a router and make a meet people and just copy and bond them. if that doesnt work... try to download a program called himachi from https://secure.logmein.com/products/hama... and travel to your friends house and get your home computer on in attendance aslong and your laptop. it is alos a neat program for gaming near freinds





here is some info on himachi ( http://www.muzzylane.com/forum/viewtopic... )
files and settings transfer wizard and a background cable and you should be cool...both rigs have to enjoy at lest xp pro though to do it that way,but for then closure em and save em


No comments:

Post a Comment