Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy an HP Pavilion Dv6000 LAPTOP.?

I enjoy an HP Pavilion Dv6000 LAPTOP. When I power it on it indicates. For troubleshooting and advanced start up option for window press F8. And it just frezes at hand. I tried rebooting and it goes to that peak. Can some one help me?


Answer:

If the dv6000 have it (the dv8000 does), do a system recovery by pressing F11 at startup. It reinstalls the OS and any programs that be installed at factory but it saves adjectives of your files and folders.



OR, insert Install Disk and change the boot demand by pressing ESC at startup and try to repair OS.
Hi, I am using that exact same laptop. Call up HP Tech Support, it looks like the OS have been messed up.



1-888-999-4747 Good luck

how to curl short hair with curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment