Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold a foreign HP laptop beside Vista. All apps work (word, excel, etc) EXCEPT Yahoo (email, webmessenger). Why?

The problem, it seem to me, is clearly with Yahoo's service. Yes, I go into control panel and tweaked the keyboard response, but that does nought.



If I slooooooooow down and really pound my keyboard consequently it works. In fact, lately typing this text the the ivories works well. The problem exists near Yahoo mail and beside Yahoo Webmessenger.



When will this be corrected?


Answer:

I have have EXACTLY the same problem, and I emailed Yahoo just about this some time ago. no answer as yet ! The worst key were a, e, s, d, n, t, p, and space, odd ! I had to revert to the dated Yahoo mail for my the ivories to work normally, shame as I like beta, have you tried this ? Good luck !
uhh yea.
try not using firefox if you are
Try Yahoo post beta with vista
ponder we all be having probs next to yahoo this week
It may be down to browser. A friend is having significant problems near explorer under Vista.
im getting a HP laptop soon, the Pavilion dv6331eu Entertainment Notebook PC. near vista installed (home priemium)

do you have bt yahoo broadband- this will speed up yahoo for you. otherewise try googel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment