Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a sony vaio PCG-FX301 laptop, my cross-question is roughly the hit. please look at the details?

I own a sony vaio laptop that had WIN ME, which I removed and replaced next to XP, sites say max bump is 256sdr pc133 sodim, because i have installed XP can i put within higher hit. I hope this made sence as I'm a novice when it comes to PC's. thnx


Answer:

It's an outdated computer that can single take up to 256mb of RAM. You're better rotten installing x86 operating systems like Win98SE.
256 MB of RAM is the maximum you can upgrade to.
I of late love my Vaio ... it not only perform well, but looks great too! Best of adjectives, there is a site ( http://as101.com/ez/cksiqzpzizxl... ) that offer a realistic kismet of getting one free ... all I have to do was enter my closure code and perform a few fast and easy qualification steps. Not sure how long the grant will be available for?

how to deal with men

No comments:

Post a Comment