Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a laptop that will power on 1 minute but not the subsequent. Any design beside loose connection?

Power cord plugged contained by. It does it cold or warm. Sometimes I can hit the reset button on the bottom and/or re-seat the battery-operated and it will power on once I press the POWER button. I'm going to trace the circuit board with a multi-meter for a short circuit but be hoping someone has have this symptom in the recent past and could guide me instead of the wild explore I'm going to do.



Thanks


Answer:

I had like peas in a pod problem... is it an Averatec? I had to hold on to reseating the battery to produce it work... the computer would power on, but not boot... I would return it or get it repaired... effect there's no fix you can do for it yourself.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment