Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy a Widescreen laptop running on Windows Vista. I use 1280*800 resolution customarily. But sometimes when...

I put the contrivance in 'Sleep' mode and consequently resume working on it, the screen resolution automatically change to 1024*768, after which I have to manually convert it pay for to 1280*800.

I am not having any problem running any application next to this resolution (1280*800)

This happens sometimes singular.

Why does this happen?

How can I stop it from up?


Answer:

There happens to be profoundly of issues with Vista and sleep mode for most relations. In fact, when I put my laptop into sleep mode, it doesn't come out! I've read that other associates have like peas in a pod problem you have, and the best you can do is look for a hotfix or dawdle for Microsoft to come out with more patch, since it's a well documented issue. If it's not too bothersome you can freshly ignore it and switch it support, or turn off sleep as all right. You can try reading around or posting here http://thevistaforums.com/ and see what other users have to tender. Good luck!
Could be a problem with the display driver or the power command feature.

I'd first check the manufacturer's site to see if nearby is an update for them.

_


No comments:

Post a Comment