Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy an HP notebook and it will turn on and yuou can slightly see the eyeshade but the lcd table lamp isn't comming

on. I own had my computer for almost two years and I enjoy not had a problem near the screen up to that time. I can see what is going on but just narrowly not even enough to use my computer. There is no street light at all. I enjoy turned the brightness all the road up, but there be no difference. I almost think that the lcd pale bulb burnt out. Any philosophy?


Answer:

Yep, that's what happened. The bulb is call the backlight. It will have to be serviced and can be a bit pricey. If you know anyone that works on computers for a living, they may own done this before and can retrieve you some money.



Call HP and see how much it costs for the part and run from there.
There is a backlight for the lcd that adjectives out. It is usually the same price and easier to only replace the whole peak. Check ebay
ya the backlight did burn out. call HP and they will fix it if its beneath warranty. if not, it might cost a couple bucks.
Have to agree, it sounds similar to the backlight or inverter is gone. In most cases they can be repaired or replaced. Contacting HP for a replacement lcd assembly or repair would be the best bet.


No comments:

Post a Comment