Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold no nouns on my laptop??

I enjoy an HP dv8333ea laptop, the sound have been a chance for a while, when I switch it on the sound is adjectives fuzzy, it seems to move about on for a few minutes, then returns to commonplace sound ability.

It's been approaching this for the last few weeks, today I be playing some music, closed the laptop down like i other do, I came rear to it and suddenlly no sound!!

I've checked the mutes and volume level, I've tried playing the music on Itunes, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, Even the music player built into Ares (P2P software) but nothing works



What could it be?? The laptop have been on my desk and hasn't be knocked or anything

The laptop is close to 9 months old



Thanks


Answer:

try plugging within some headphones, if the earpiece work fine then it is probably the built within computer speakers going bad, it is possible that you blew the speakers playing the music too loud, or that they hold been dilapidated.

.
sounds (no pun intended) like your laptop speakers enjoy died out. try connecting some external speakers to the headphone port and see if those work.
This definitely sounds resembling a hardware error. Take it back to the supplier, hopefully its still underneath warranty!
There might be a cold wire nouns. I suggest to contact the manufacturer and generate use of the warranty.
turn on the speakers

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment