Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a Toshiba A60 laptop which is inconsistent, which is the best process to provide, to break it up and vend the.?

parts or vend it as faulty?



The main problem is the processor as i enjoy tried everything else and no solution. Ive heard its rock-hard to change the processor in need expert help.


Answer:

Toshiba, require special tools to remove the parts I would get rid of it as a complete unit.
You will emphatically get more for it as a blemished unit than as parts.
put on the market it on ebay as faulty. or deal in it to me ;oD
sell seperate! eg; sturdy drive, ram. mobile, charger, lcd screen etc...
I newly came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm order mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!
depends on the responsibility, if the MB has gone, you wont receive jack

find out whats wrong and restate on here, or at least distribute symptoms =P


No comments:

Post a Comment