Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I own a nouns top put somebody through the mill?

I am wondering how can I burn or copy DVD's on to my nouns top? My laptop is a Dell Latitude/ 120L.


Answer:

Try plato dvd copy or try avs dvd copy
If you have Nero burning rom what it would do is it would copy the entire disk to knotty disk and then ask for you to put contained by a blank disk while taking the source disk out and then it burns the background to the disk because it has it on the complicated disk. To do this just install and run nero burning rom and follow the instructions surrounded by the program.
install dvdfab platinum or nero burning rom
you need a specific CD/DVD drive to burn a CD/DVD..i recommend writemaster
put surrounded by the disk, if windows see, click copy, then convey it where.

how to curl hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment