Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy a laptop W/Windows XP, I want to know how to restart the reclamation disk creator from the foundation.?

I be going to make some recovory discs, and I get to the point where it give you a choise between DVD's and regular CD's. I checked regular CD's and then followed the prompt to insert the disc. It later told me I needed 12 CD's to complete the process. I have some blank DVD's near much more capacity, so I tried to dance back and start over beside them, but haven't been competent to get spinal column to thepoint where I again own a choise between DVD's and regular CD's. I thought inserting the blank DVD would do it, but it didn't. I tried to just shift ahead with the regular CD's, but that didn't work any.


Answer:

I believe you have a laptop made by HP. Sorry it isnt possible.
The seizure disks can only be made once on respectively computer. So, you probably should have stuck next to the CDs from the first time. Sorry
You need dual band disks. This doubles the capacity and you should with the sole purpose need 2. Go to any store (Best Buy, CC, Comp USA) and ask for dual branch DVD's and start over.
You can create Recovery Cds only once and it is impracticable to restart the process. If your laptop is under warranty, contact capitalist to obtain a set of Recovery Cds


No comments:

Post a Comment