Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold a Toshiba Laptop, after I save picture, my computer started acting wierd. I cant log on to the network.?

Yesterday I be on Google images and I save some pictures to my desktop, when I tried to save some more, the eyeshade to save it, looked resembling it was invisible. I could see it, but just. Today when I turned on my Laptop, I couldnt log on to the net, and do what I customarily do. Was this caused by a virus or something, it never happen to me while I am on my Desktop PC. Is there a approach I can get backbone online, does anyone know what I should do, or suggestions. This is a pretty new Toshiba, I dont know why this would materialize. I have Spysweeper & Norton 2007 installed.


Answer:

Run anti-virus and spyware scanner, sounds close to it could be one of those.
Maybe your ugliness overloaded the computer.
Something I well-read from my IT training is to start with the understandable. Your first mistake was buying a Toshiba.
Maybe someone put a virse on the picture and afterwards it took you internent.
I think soulsurfer707 conception is good


No comments:

Post a Comment