Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy an oooold computer. I want to know how much its worth...?

its a toshiba, window 98 with a tiny square blind. 64 mb RAM, less than 20 gb not easy drive. cd/dvd drive, no burners. no WiFi. usb 1.1 ports. mouse is a stupid button in the middle of the grand piano..Whats it worth? do you think i could gain at least $100? gratefulness


Answer:

I do not think specifically even worth more than $50. Like you said it is oooold...for $100 bucks you can get something much better than that. Perhaphs you could cause a little bit more than $50 if you deal in its parts or if you find someone VERY interested in weak computers.and even then, they will NOT wage you that much for it.
hell ya least 150 for that mug
50 bucks
It's a shame the nipple go out of style. It was much better than a wad.
$25-$100 maybe! I enjoy a computer like that( for a time older though)
Sounds similar to a paperweight to me, or a boat anchor ... If you charged someone for that, you'd be ripping them off. Donate it and lug the tax break.
$100 tops! Realistically - 50 -75.
$50-75 Tops, probaly smaller number.
I'd say a flat 100.00 is just about all you're going to gain unless you find someone who is rather clueless.



That entry would 'barely' run Windows 2000, and frankly -- that's the least I'd be comfortable trying to do any authentic work with.
i would foot 200 dollars for it on ebay.
I'd say around 50 bucks. $75 tops. There's not much you can do with a 20 gb strong drive.
You could probably get $100 - but NOT much more...



Try eBay ;);)



It's surprising how much ancient laptops can go for - if this be a desktop system, then I'd say-so $75 tops ;);)


No comments:

Post a Comment